Treasure Coast Trolley - Vintage Style With Modern Amenities
Trolley owners, George and Dottie Childers, personally oversaw the design and production of the Treasure Coast Trolley. They chose vintage styling, knowing it accurately reflected the historic presentation the couple wanted to convey to trolley passengers. They opted for a creamy white, neutral exterior palette so the outside of the trolley could easily be customized for special events. Brides appreciate being able to coordinate their wedding colors using both interior and exterior decorations on their special day. Politicians enjoy adding patriotic colors of red, white and blue when they host an event with the trolley and seasonable decorations are easily changed for holiday themes.
The interior of the trolley, which features natural oak wood and solid brass accents brings the trolley's vintage look and feel full circle. Slatted wood benches with wrought iron feet complete the look. The trolley's vintage style is sure to add a touch of flair to any event it's used for.
- The trolley is fully air-conditioned for comfort during warm weather. During cooler months, the windows can be removed for an open-air ride that may feel more authentic to passengers.
- The trolley features an audio system for custom music selection and for narrating tours.
- The trolley offers a large video screen situated behind the driver for en route presentations.
- The trolley is handicap accessible with seating for two wheelchair passengers.
- The trolley's exterior marquee can be customized to call out your group or special event.
- The trolley's exterior conductor platform is ideal for wedding and event photos. It can also be used as a waving platform for politcians and imporant officials during local parades.